Similar to packaging, our distribution plans are different, depending upon the medium, but there are some consistencies in the way we distribute campaigns, which include:
- We use a “rifle shot” approach to ensure that only previous PSA users are included in our distribution plans based on our “Previous Usage Index” – but we also make your campaign available to stations that may not have supported PSAs before
- For broadcast TV outlets, we digitally distribute PSAs and post them to our downoad site. To view the site, go to: PSA Digital
- For radio, we typically target stations that reach our clients’ primary audiences.
- To target local cable stations, we use our CablePAK™ shared-reel distribution program to reach 500 major cable systems, each of which has 15,000 subscribers or more. To learn more about CablePAK, go to: CablePAK
- For outdoor, we target by market, by venue, or we use creative solutions to achieve campaign objectives, such as using airport dioramas, posters in subway cars, highway billboards, or in malls. For more detail on how we have placed OOH posters in these venues, go to: Outdoor Presentation, or read the article How to Reach People Where They Live, Work and Play at: outdoor
- We have developed very unique tactics designed to engage local community partners in national PSA strategy. To read an article on the subject, go to: How to Engage Community Partners in Your Issue