Why Evaluate Your Campaign?
In this data driven culture, accountability for marketing expenditures has never been more important.
We designed the very first evaluation system for PSA campaigns in 1981, about the same time the personal computer came on the scene. Since then, we have produced literally thousands of evaluation reports for TV, radio, print and out-of-home media.
There are a variety of reasons why you should evaluate every aspect of your PSA campaign. It:
- Demonstrates if your message is getting through to the right audiences
- Shows where you are and are not getting exposure
- Provides basis for making corrections
- Validates success of your PSA program
- Establishes an ROI (Return On Investment)
Click here for a more detailed explanation for evaluation rationale.
How Do We Evaluate?
- We get raw data from a variety of sources including the A.C. Nielsen Company, Cision’s, outdoor companies, affidavits, telephone and direct mail surveys. Each of our client reporting portals includes a detailed explanation of how we evaluate campaigns, our data sources and how we calculate values.
- We create a password protected reporting portal for each of our clients where they can access their evaluation reports. They can select either current or archived reports; they can select by media title; or select by media type. The data is refreshed Thursday of every week.